Following are links to some posts I’ve written elsewhere:
- Focus is continuing on the conditions Tamils taken off the boat in Indonesia are being kept in. But there’s even worse happening in Thailand. Regional cooperation will need to be part of our future approach, but it will a hard, slow road.
- From Asian Correspondent, a look at where the CPRS is at with one sitting week of the Senate remaining.
- Also from Asian Correspondent, India’s electoral authorities produce a small move forward for intersex people. (while elsewhere, Jeremy Sear writes about the electoral authorities in the Philippines producing an outrageous ruling against a political party promoting equality for gays and lesbians).
- Five years after the death of Mulrunji Doomadgee in police custody on Palm Island, the foot-dragging on inquiring into serious allegations of flawed police investigations continues.
- A piece I wrote at Crikey about the release of a global Charter for Compassion, which has been launched after a year’s work by people from around the world and from a wide range of religions.
Like & share: